Today, I am SO excited to introduce to you one of my favorite authors, Nancee Cain. She is one of few people to hold my hand in this industry, and probably one of the few authors I can say I pray for them to hit it big, because they truly deserve it. I can’t wait to share you her work!
Without further delay, here is Nancee Cain, romance with a serrated edge!
1. Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? Do you write full time?
I’m Nancee Cain and I live in the backwoods of Alabama. I work full time as a nurse/counselor in the field of addiction. I’m addicted to coffee, my TBR pile is ridiculously long and I love to stalk my favorite authors for signed swag. I’m an autograph collector and amateur photographer.
2. How did you get into writing
I’ve written stories since I was a kid. In Jr. High School my goal was to make my friends cry with my horrible, angsty short stories.
3. What does your writing space look like? Do you want to share a photo?
I work in a corner of my bedroom. And no, I’m afraid you’d call Hoarders on me.
4. Do you have a favorite book of your own? If not, which book was the hardest to write?
Wow. That’s like asking which is your favorite child. Saving Evangeline was my first published, so it’s really close to my heart. My just released novel, The Resurrection of Dylan McAthie is my very first completed novel. And Tempting Jo was just fun to write. There’s a lot of me in Jo.
5. Pick one of your books (if you have more than one), and if it were being made into a movie, who would play the lead roles? Why?
The Resurrection of Dylan McAthie. He’s actually a bit too old for the role, but Jared Leto is how I picture Dylan, and Hannah James as Jennifer Adams.
6. If someone is brand new to your work, what book do you think they should start with?
It depends. If they like paranormal, Saving Evangeline. Contemporary, The Resurrection of Dylan McAthie.
7. What would you like readers to take away from your writing?
Life isn’t perfect. We all face hardship. But life is easier and 100% better when you find the person who “gets you” and loves you, flaws and all.
8. Anything else you’d like to share with your readers?
I LOVE hearing from my readers. I’m always on fb/twitter/instagram. Come find me!
Thank you Nancee for visiting us. I look forward to celebrating your official release Wednesday!